LIBS Spectroscopy and Spectrometers based in Singapore
Click on the products below to navigate around quickly
- Imaging: Optional high magnification microscopic field of view
- Gas control: Solenoid valve control
- Trigger jitter: ±10ns
- Wavelength range: 180nm-1100nm (depending on configuration)
- Number of channels: 1~8 channels
- Optical resolution: 0.1nm (FWHM)
- Minimum integration time: 1ms
- Trigger delay: ±450μs
- Can be combined with a stable and efficient sample compartment system
- Upgradeable spectrum module
- Support for dual pulse lasers
- Wide spectrum high resolution measurement with up to 16384 pixels in the range of 180-1037 nm
- High trigger signal accuracy (±10ns)
What is LIBS Spectroscopy?
Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (LIBS) refers to a form of technology that uses short laser pulses on a targeted surface. It is often used for chemistry-related experiments or research work.
Additionally, LIBS is popularly used for data analysis, understanding laser ablation fundamentals for both quantitative and material analysis.
Top 3 Reasons Why EastWest SVC is your preferred vendor for LIBS Spectrometers
We Understand Your Needs
We approach every project and the requirements of our clients with a consultative approach.
EastWest SVC ensures that we understand your requirements before we propose any solution to meet your needs.
More Than 10 Years of Experience
With more than 10 years of experience under our belt, our experienced team of consultants and engineers are here to help.
We are confident that we can offer you the best advice and consultation required to achieve your desired goals.
Trusted by leading research instituitions
Our major clients include top research institutions like NUS, HP, Qualcomm and Leica Microsystems.
EastWest SVC is honoured that the top research institutions in Singapore place their trust in us.
Can't find the spectrometers you're looking for?
Click on the buttons below to view more products.
Applications and Techniques
EastWest SVC distributes a wide range of products, technologies, and services for professionals. Our clients are from the industrial and manufacturing sectors such as life scientists, clinical and diagnostics researchers and process engineers. Our goal is to help you achieve the desired results using the latest technology.