Raman Spectrometers based in Singapore
Looking for Raman Spectrometers in Singapore? EastWest SVC provides high-quality and high-performance products that are perfect for all types of application solutions.
Simply put, Raman Spectroscopy is a type of vibrational spectroscopy that uses light to induce molecular vibration on a sample material. The interaction between the light and sample is then analysed to identify the sample material.
Click on the products below to navigate around quickly
The ACCUMAN PR-500 is a portable Raman spectrometer, offering rapid, through-packing, accurate identification of pharmaceutical materials.
- High stability and performance integration system
- Industry-leading signal-noise ratio and stability allow accurate and highly reliable identification results
- Customisable Library
- Designed according to GAMP 5, complies with CFR part 11 and GxPs
- Laser wavelength: 785nm±0.5nm
- Laser power: 350 mW Max, Adjustable in 10 steps
- Optical parameter: NA 0.22 7.5mm working distance
- Detector: TE cooling Backthinned CCD array
- Signal-Noise-Ratio: 10000:1
- Intergration time: 0.1~30s
- Screen: 4.5’LCD 720p Touch screen
- Bar code: 1D , 2D
- Data transfer: USB 2.0
- Data format: .pdf .csv .txt
- Battery: Li-ion Battery , duration time＞5h
- Power adapter: 100~240V AC 50/60 Hz
- Weight: (Main unit) 3.8kg , (Probe) 330g
- Dimensions: (Main unit) 29cm×22cm×10cm , (Probe) 15.5cmx7.4cmx2.5cm
- Operating temperature: 0~45℃
- Accessory: Probe cap , calibration cap
ACCUMAN SR-510 Pro
- Accurate and stable
- Scientific analysis
- Lightweight and portable
- Rich configuration
- Easy to operate
- Free expansion
ACCUMAN HRS 5A
- Self-built library: Users can build model library according to their needs and synchronize to other devices through the cloud.
- Standard library: optional contraband, hazardous chemicals, drugs, mineral jewellery, industrial chemicals, etc.
- Laser power can be adjusted: users can set their own laser power 0-500mW
- User management: operating software with rights management, hierarchically specify user rights
- Mixture identification: the composition of the mixture can be identified
- Cloud platform: support device management, remote upgrade, model synchronization, online reporting, cloud computing, etc.
- Quickly replace the battery, the battery can be charged independently, and can extend the long-life battery
- Replaceable SIM card design, support 4G network (optional)
Frequently Asked Questions About Raman Spectrometer In Singapore
Why Is It Called Raman Spectroscopy?
Raman Spectroscopy is named after the Indian physicist Sir Chandrasekhara Venkata Raman, who was known for his work in light scattering. He later discovered a new type of light scattering which would, later on, be called the Raman effect. It then defines the Raman Spectrum which shows the intensity and wavelength position of the scattered light.
What Is The Raman Effect?
The Raman Effect, also known as Raman Scattering, is the change of wavelength of scattered photons when interacting with matter. It is a type of inelastic scattering because there is an exchange of energy between the photons and molecules of the samples.
Where Is Raman Spectroscopy Used?
Raman Spectroscopy is commonly used in chemistry, chemical-related research, and applications to identify molecules. It is further used to study chemical bonding and intramolecular bonds.
Are Raman Spectrometers Accurate?
A study conducted on the accuracy of Raman Spectroscopy ran 110 tests to identify compounded pharmaceutical formulations. Results revealed a 100% positive predictive value showing Raman Spectrometers to be very accurate, fast, and reliable.
What are Raman Spectrometers?
Top 3 Reasons Why EastWest SVC is your preferred vendor for Raman Spectrometers
We Understand Your Needs
More Than 10 Years of Experience
Trusted by leading research instituitions
Can't find the spectrometers you're looking for?
Click on the buttons below to view more products.
Applications and Techniques
EastWest SVC distributes a wide range of products, technologies, and services for professionals. Our clients are from the industrial and manufacturing sectors such as life scientists, clinical and diagnostics researchers and process engineers. Our goal is to help you achieve the desired results using the latest technology.