Raman Spectrometers based in Singapore
Click on the products below to navigate around quickly
- Laser wavelength: 785nm±0.5nm
- Laser power: 350 mW Max, Adjustable in 10 steps
- Optical parameter: NA 0.22 7.5mm working distance
- Detector: TE cooling Backthinned CCD array
- Signal-Noise-Ratio: 10000:1
- Intergration time: 0.1~30s
- Screen: 4.5’LCD 720p Touch screen
- Bar code: 1D , 2D
- Data transfer: USB 2.0
- Data format: .pdf .csv .txt
- Battery: Li-ion Battery , duration time＞5h
- Power adapter: 100~240V AC 50/60 Hz
- Weight: (Main unit) 3.8kg , (Probe) 330g
- Dimensions: (Main unit) 29cm×22cm×10cm , (Probe) 15.5cmx7.4cmx2.5cm
- Operating temperature: 0~45℃
- Accessory: Probe cap , calibration cap
ACCUMAN SR-510 Pro
- Accurate and stable
- Scientific analysis
- Lightweight and portable
- Rich configuration
- Easy to operate
- Free expansion
ACCUMAN HRS 5A
- Self-built library: Users can build model library according to their needs and synchronize to other devices through the cloud.
- Standard library: optional contraband, hazardous chemicals, drugs, mineral jewellery, industrial chemicals, etc.
- Laser power can be adjusted: users can set their own laser power 0-500mW
- User management: operating software with rights management, hierarchically specify user rights
- Mixture identification: the composition of the mixture can be identified
- Cloud platform: support device management, remote upgrade, model synchronization, online reporting, cloud computing, etc.
- Quickly replace the battery, the battery can be charged independently, and can extend the long-life battery
- Replaceable SIM card design, support 4G network (optional)
What are Raman Spectrometers?
Raman Spectrometers are often used to determine vibrations of extremely small matter such as molecules. While manipulating photons, it allows for the vibrations to be detected.
The term Raman Spectroscopy is also named after Indian physicist C.V. Raman.
Top 3 Reasons Why EastWest SVC is your preferred vendor for Raman Spectrometers
We Understand Your Needs
We approach every project and the requirements of our clients with a consultative approach.
EastWest SVC ensures that we understand your requirements before we propose any solution to meet your needs.
More Than 10 Years of Experience
With more than 10 years of experience under our belt, our experienced team of consultants and engineers are here to help.
We are confident that we can offer you the best advice and consultation required to achieve your desired goals.
Trusted by leading research instituitions
Our major clients include top research institutions like NUS, HP, Qualcomm and Leica Microsystems.
EastWest SVC is honoured that the top research institutions in Singapore place their trust in us.
Can't find the spectrometers you're looking for?
Click on the buttons below to view more products.
Applications and Techniques
EastWest SVC distributes a wide range of products, technologies, and services for professionals. Our clients are from the industrial and manufacturing sectors such as life scientists, clinical and diagnostics researchers and process engineers. Our goal is to help you achieve the desired results using the latest technology.